Tickets are issued on behalf of the organisation responsible for the performance or event and is subject to the following terms and conditions, together with all other statements or directives shown on the ticket.
Customers should note that ETH Box Office tickets are sold by Elgin Town Hall for the Community Ltd, a registered Scottish charity (SC048440 having its registered office at Elgin Town Hall, 1 Trinity Place, Elgin, Moray, IV30 1UL as agent for the organisation responsible for the event (the Event Promoter). Details of the identity of the Event Promoter are made available on the front of the ticket where reasonable to do so, otherwise details are available on request from the Box Office.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- All persons must observe the Rules and Regulations of the Venue.
- All persons must observe any instruction or request issued by any member of the Venue staff.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable unless the performance or event is rescheduled, where a request to refund the ticket face value may be made within 45 days of the original postponement announcement. Bookings fees, donations and other processing fees are not refundable.
- Booking fees of up to 10% of the ticket price apply to all tickets sold from the ETH Box Office.
- For selected events, ticket prices may increase on the day for sales on the door at the Venue.
- Tickets can only be purchased for personal use only, and not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity, the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise.
- Resale or attempted resale is grounds for cancellation of tickets without notice or refund.
- If you experience any problems with your seating enjoyment prior to or during the event or performance please inform venue staff immediately as issues cannot be resolved after the event or performance.
- Nothing mentioned in the aforementioned provisions shall affect the statutory position of the consumer.
- The Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject persons in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account) and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers.
- The Venue staff reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or to remove from the Venue any person who in their opinion (a) is causing a nuisance or disruption or who may be a danger to theirself or any other persons and/or (b) is or appears to be under age (where relevant).
- No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or rejected in such circumstances.
- Late comers will only be admitted into the Venue at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the Venue Management. Latecomers not admitted are in no way entitled to a refund; always allow sufficient travelling time to the venue. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- All persons entering the Venue do so at their own risk and neither Elgin Town Hall for the Community Ltd nor the event organiser will be liable in any way whatever for death or injury to any such persons or for any loss or damage suffered by them or to any property brought by them to the Venue whether or not arising out of any negligent act or omission on the part of the Venue Operators or its staff or agents so far as the same shall be allowed by the provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and excepting always death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Venue or the Venue Operators.
- All persons entering and using the facilities of the Venue are, notwithstanding any right of the Venue staff under Clause 2 hereof, responsible for ensuring that any equipment or clothing brought by them to the Centre is free from defects and in good working order or condition. Any person using such defective equipment or inadequate clothing which results in, or causes any loss or injury to, any person or his, her or their property, shall indemnify the Venue and the Venue Operators from all liability arising therefrom.
- No liquids are permitted to be taken into the venue, and may be confiscated by the security team or front of house staff.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
- No cameras or video or audio recording equipment are permitted on the premises without the express permission of the Event Promoter and the Venue.
- The Venue has the right to conduct security searches.
- Official merchandising shall only be on sale inside the Venue.
- Subject to the foregoing, with regard to personal property, brought to the Venue, liability of the relevant parties shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either repairing or replacing such personal property, subject to fair wear and tear.
- Customer details are managed in accordance with Elgin Town Hall for the Community Ltd data protection policy, a copy of which can be obtained from Elgin Town Hall for the Community Ltd at the registered office detailed above or via the internet Privacy Statement
- As filming and recording may be carried out at the Venue from time to time the ticket holder consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) without payment.